Archive | March 2015
After lots of work, ECM (Everit Component Model) is finally released. In the scope of the project several modules were developed:
- org.everit.osgi.capabilitycollector: A simple library that helps tracking references (currently OSGi services and Bundles). ECM uses this library to be able to track the references of components.
- org.everit.osgi.ecm.util.method: Helper methods to generate and parse method signatures and to locate methods based on the 112.9.4 Locating Component Methods chapter of OSGi Compendium specification.
- org.everit.osgi.ecm.metadata: To create a component, the engine needs a Class type and metadata that belongs to it.
- org.everit.osgi.ecm.annotation: Annotations of ECM, that can be used to describe the component functionality of a class
- org.everit.osgi.ecm.annotation.metadatabuilder: A simple utility library that can be used to generate Metadata (that can be passed to ECM Container Factory) from annotated classes.
- org.everit.osgi.ecm.component.api: API for ECM based Component development. This module contains interfaces like ComponentContext.
View original post 187 more words